Leela and Otto the Auto Pilot Leela and Otto the Auto Pilot

Ok so I'm not into the proportions of the head but oh y god is your textures just about on pint I wanna see more from you along with improvement so yer gonna get me as a fan so I can stay updated all in all pretty good and audio can use some work but hey I see you being very successful.

Bruemeister responds:

I struggle with sound. Never really been my thing. If I get enough Patreon support I'll be able to hire voice actors.

I'm glad you like the realistic render style. I'm always torn between realistic and toon style. Sometimes I'll produce both versions.

flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART

Wow this is really great, very smooth animation and wonderfully placed music and this has a great overall nightmare inducing aurora and I love it, I especially thought it was really great how her hair frizzed up when she became overwhelmed with fear nice touch ;)

The Abyss The Abyss

Oh my God so that's what really happens lol nice yo I really enjoyed that, pretty funny.

ComedyBlend responds:

Yes this is a true story my friend! Glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for the follow by the way!

Neurocircuit Neurocircuit

Wow very impressive, I love your style and this was funny and overall entertaining, I Love It!

WOMAN PUNCHES A DOG! WOMAN PUNCHES A DOG!

Great animation bro and I love how you created suspense but why did she punch a dog he had a family bro? omg is there more?

Wild Fur Wild Fur

Hey man Thanks this one hit home for me and I hope to see more from you bro don't give up this really really is meaningful to me so yeah keep it up.

HowardWimshurst responds:

thank you very much, it's really nice to hear these lovely responses.
I've got another short film which is effectively finished. We are looking into showing it at film festivals first and then it will go up on Newgrounds.